Discover our capabilities and network
We offer Freight Forwarding with a twist…That means we actually make it easy and enjoyable.
Zip Logistics was founded and built with speed and ease in mind.
Generally, freight forwarding comes with many challenges and our aim is to handle all of those challenges in a seamless way so that you can focus on what matters most to you.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick-ups or drop-offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always traveling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset-based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs, and much less.
Our main client base is currently South America and the Caribbean. However we are expanding and can ship to virtually anywhere in the world.
We love to partner with progressive forward-thinking companies, so if you are looking for a partner in the USA please contact us!
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.